Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where are cheap places to get multilayer PCBs made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayson

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can you post the names of companies that will manufacture 4, 6 and 8-layers boards cheaply and also cater to small order of 1 up to 4?

- Jayson

Depend on where you live.And of course China is the cheapest place. Add your shipping cost and compare.

Have a look at :
https://www.olimex.com
They offer 1 and 2 layer boards (not sure if they can do 4 or 6 layers), and offers to supply very low qantities at a very good price. I have not tried them out yet but I sure will! Have anyone on the board used Olimex PCB's? It seems almost too good to me :D

/WD

I had used it several times. The quality is not outstanding but is quite acceptable. You must be carefull chosing the drill sizes, because if you dont respect what they consider standard they will charge you more.
Be sure to read the tech info on the website.

Regarding shipment, payments, etc, all ok.

Codeman

To make a two boards prototype you can try:

www.2justforyou.com

They also have a good pricing and they possible can handle your special requirements like 8 layers, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.