Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

When input affects Biasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaps_nit

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
While doing some experiments in Lab I found that most of the time the signal voltage affects the biasing voltage. say for exaple, yesterday i was doing Schmitt trigger (with reference) experiment, i found that for a very low value of input the transfer characteristic gives desired result but as input value increases the hysteresis voltage starts changing which is not desired. Can u suggest me how to control that unwanted effect??

The histereze characteristic isn't ideal, when the input voltage rises on a very high level the voltage at output slightly increses also. I recall that's caused by the triggers structure (capacitance inside the µchip). I would search for any Schmitt trigger producer's datasheet, maby there is a parameter for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back