Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What's your opinion on XFDTD software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mica188

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Does anyone know the XFDTD software from Remcon ? If so, please tell me what do you think of it ? In this forum, there are no mentionne of this software.

Thanks,

Mica

download xfdtd

hi,i download trial version,i see that xfdtd i recommend it that simulate more accurately but it so expensive,are u have softwae
reply me at jamywood4000@yahoo.com

remcon xfdtd

Hi,

Sorry I don't have. Can you provide me the trial version? What do you mean expensive, compare to another software, I think this is the less expensive.

Mica

xfdtd linux

hi,trial one i have friendless,also many people in that forum use cst and hfss.i recommend to use cst version 5 and eirp will help u well
regards

xfdtd software

Hi,

another commerical software that uses FDTD is semcad. https://www.semcad.com. It has a student license selling at $99 (online) that allows you to simulate up to 10 objects and you have the same level of access to technical support and downloads as the full licensed user :) Affordable as it is, the down side is that it may not be as powerful as xfdtd or CST MWS. :p

Check it out for yourself :)

Element7k

downloads xfdtd 6.0

Element7k said:
Hi,

another commerical software that uses FDTD is semcad. h**p://www.semcad.com. It has a student license selling at $99 (online) that allows you to simulate up to 10 objects and you have the same level of access to technical support and downloads as the full licensed user :) Affordable as it is, the down side is that it may not be as powerful as xfdtd or CST MWS. :p

Element7k

Thanks for the info. I have navigated through the website and didn't see the software do scarttering? Does it have this feature?

Mica

Mica

radar cross section xfdtd

Mica188 said:
Element7k said:
Hi,

another commerical software that uses FDTD is semcad. h**p://www.semcad.com. It has a student license selling at $99 (online) that allows you to simulate up to 10 objects and you have the same level of access to technical support and downloads as the full licensed user :) Affordable as it is, the down side is that it may not be as powerful as xfdtd or CST MWS. :p

Element7k

Thanks for the info. I have navigated through the website and didn't see the software do scarttering? Does it have this feature?

Mica

Mica

What you mean exactly by scattering? FDTD does scaterring naturally..
Don't you mixed it up with another Remcom's product Wireless insite?
BTW Semcad is somwehat special product because of coupled thermal module and some biological stuff.

download free xfdtd

abdoeng said:
hi,i download trial version,i see that xfdtd i recommend it that simulate more accurately
please tell us is your trial version 6.1?
PM please link to download this trial software.

thank you in advance.

xfdtd 6.3 linux

hi ,i try to use version 5 i ignore use it untill now after i try it.its setup of programming so hard,i ignore it

xfdtd program

eirp wrote :

BTW Semcad is somwehat special product because of coupled thermal module and some biological stuff.

I mean Radar Cross section Scattering. Or what kind of scattering do these softwares able to do and which one?

abdoeng wrote:

hi ,i try to use version 5 i ignore use it untill now after i try it.its setup of programming so hard,i ignore it

What do mean the programme is so hard to setup, do you mean the input data, geometries? Right now, a new version 6.1 is release, do you think it has some improvement?

Regards,

Mica

xfdtd download mediafire.com

Mica188 said:
eirp wrote :

I mean Radar Cross section Scattering. Or what kind of scattering do these softwares able to do and which one?

abdoeng wrote:

What do mean the programme is so hard to setup, do you mean the input data, geometries? Right now, a new version 6.1 is release, do you think it has some improvement?

Regards,

Mica
hi ,i means data input,i have no new release of xfdtd,any buddy have it,pls upload
regards

download+xfdtd

Mica188 said:
Right now, a new version 6.1 is release, do you think it has some improvement?
some buttons for making some solid bodies appeared in version 6.0.
Remcom Site said:
Version 6.1 improves on the solid foundation of version 6.0, adding powerful new features like sweeping, shelling, mouse-driven editing, and adaptive meshing.
i think xfdtd is much more userfriendly now.

download+xfdtd +version 5

i have xfdtd soteware !but i want to use it simulate LHM !but i loss!
can you help me??

xfdtd license

I heard that Ver6.2 is just released.

Anyone has comments on it?

Thanks.

xfdtd download trial version

Thanks for the web site. Very interesting stuffs.

Mica188

xfdtd 6.0 download

Hi eirp

I have told that you can't use waveguide port only probefed is it right ?

The last Ver 6.3 it can run on linux.

in middle 2006 also CST 2006 will run on Linux.

Mica188: cst and hfss have good agreement with RCS.

PL

trial version of cst software

hi,dxy007,Can you share your XFDTD software with me ? Thank you very much .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back