Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Whats the salary of Analog design engineer in the USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bimbla

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Salaries in US of A?????

How much is a minimum one can get for a post of Analog Hardware Design engineer with 3+ years of experience?

What if the company is a multinational?

Thanks in advance.

bimbla.

Re: Salaries in US of A?????

In General the salaries in USA are good ,although in the last days i've seen a lot of ridiculous offers .The only problem is that 3 years of analog experience WON'T GET YOU ANYWERE !.. This days to get a job you will have to compete with people that has 10 years of experience,and there are plenty.So a person with a very short carrier refernce won't get very far .. I'm sorry to tell you like that but that's the truth ..Some employers require you to have a RF ,analog anf FPGA design background ,...And there is people like that a lot.
Competition for the scarce positions is tough .But the salaries still remain high .$60k to $100K

salary will depend on location as well.

check eetimes salary survey for an idea about salaries.

in los angeles you can get 100-150K a year but the apartments are 1000-1500 a month for one small room !

Hello,

Thanks guys! It gives me a fair idea of what to expect. I hope I get some more comments on this.

bimbla.

Salaries in US of A?????

I think the salary is still high in US,
but you cannt have the chance, you are foreinger.

Salaries in US of A?????

You have to take the account of tax structure and others also
Is this salary (100-150k) is gross or it is excluding tax and others..

What about tax structure in US.
Suppose one's salary is in range 100-150k, then how much is the tax for this salary..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back