Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What's the latest topic and the future in ASIC design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shockie

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Recently,I am little confused about research topics. I plan to go back school after working as an ASIC design engineer,but unfortunately, I couldn't find which topic I should chose as my research field. Normally, we work as a team to bring a product to reality. It is really tough to select one topic as my own project which should also have significant meaning when you finish it after couples of years. Hope someone are interested in talking about it, I am not sure if it is right to put this post here.

What's the latest topic and future in ASIC design.

optical clock disturbution over the clip.
it is become hot after 1 yr when processor works more than 6GHz.
search google

What's the latest topic and future in ASIC design.

Good topic, I think pure digital ASIC design has no hot topic, but you can research EDA tools for ASIC design or processor design, else research algorithm design for digital ASIC. Pure digital ASIC is just a tool to translate design to IC. Oh another topic is reseach future language for digital ASIC design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back