Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What's the best PCB company in China?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadegh.j

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I want a company in China specialized in making PCBs with a reasonable price, any one can help me?

Best PCB company

Dear Sir,

Our company can serve you PCB/FPC fabricatrion, components sourcing and PCBA assembly.

You are free to contact me at sales@flypcb.com

Thanks.

Ken

Best PCB company

I am Cheney Liu, from Shenzhen D.M. Electronic International Limited. We are an expert PCB factory in China. We can do the PCB for you. please kindly send email to cheneyliuliu@126.com

Cheney Liu

=========================
D.M. Electronic International Limited
Tel: +86 137 14135461
Fax:+86 755 2756 7027
MSN: cheney.liu@hotmail.com

Re: Best PCB company

Dear:
I' m a pcb and fpc one-stop service worker from china,
Hope that I can help you in your business!

Best regards

Wintak Circuits specializes in producing high precision and reliability 2-24 layers PCBs, including HDI, aluminium circuits, high frequency circuit boards, heavy copper, thick gold, etc. We have been certificated with UL, ISO9001:2000, ISO14001, and TS16949. For more details, please e-mail me at Carson.xi(at)wintakpcb.com

I recommend you the following two companies are the best.
1)Honya International which is the professional manufacture and exporters of PCB,in Shenzhen.
2)Fully Hong Electronics company Limited,which is also in Shenzhen.

buy china wholesale

Wintak Circuits specializes in producing high precision and reliability 2-24 layers PCBs, including HDI, aluminium circuits, high frequency circuit boards, heavy copper, thick gold, etc. We have been certificated with UL, ISO9001:2000, ISO14001, and TS16949. For more details, please e-mail me at Carson.xi(at)wintakpcb.com
?·???

I use China Fastprint,they are really fast like the name say (6 days) and quite affordable.Sorry I can't post any link yet.Need 1 post more.

Dear Sir/Madam ,

Hello,this is sped from RongHui Industrial(HK) Holdings Co.,Ltd.A PCB manufacture with good quality and low price in China.

As one of the leading PCB suppliers, we have been handling various kinds of PCB products for about 8 years. Our products are very popular with many customers for their good quality and fine workmanship. To give you a general idea, pls kindly find our company website for your reference.

Quotations and samples will be sent upon receipt of your specific enquiries, we shall be glad to try our best to satisfy you at all times. Pls note that we are not only looking for a customer but also a long relationship partner.

We look forward to your early reply with much interest. Have a nice day~

Best Regards,
Sped Guan

RONGHUI INDUSTRIAL (HK)HOLDINGS CO.,LIMITED
Office +86 0755-29172418
Cell +86 15119229339
Fax + 86 0755-29177577
Email mkt03@ronghuipcb.com
Skype spedguan168 MSN: spedguan@hotmail.com
Web **broken link removed**

we are the FR4 factory in China,if you need some information, psl let me know

Clark

Zhejiang HengYu Electronic S&T Co.,Ltd.
No.23 Qianxi Road, Western Zhuji,Zhejiang,P.R.China
Msn:kevin_zws922@hotmail.com
Skpy:zws922
Moble No: 86-18257577818
email:clark_hengyu@126.com

Crazy... So many factories with all kinds of PCB boards, and everyone said they have a good quality, lower prices, and the best services...
Can you imagine how the customer to make the decision?

maybe you can find good supplier in **broken link removed**,it's the first online trading platform in the greater China area

Status
Not open for further replies.