Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Whats needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Let's say I wanted to build one of the devices in the attached video and run a few computers and a small air conditioner from it's power.

First off, I'm a complete novice.

Here are some questions I have.

1. Would the power source device need to be larger to accommodate a few devices like computers?

2. Would the output from this generator need some kind of regulator or other controller before the power output plugs that would ensure a stable enough platform to run a sensitive device like a computer without damaging it?

3. Would a dimmer switch be good to increase or decrease output?

4. Should the power go to a battery storage bank before using the power similar to solar power storage?

5. What am I missing or not forseeing?

Links to any parts needed would help greatly!

I extremely appreciate your help in advance.

Thank you!

It is a complete scam - it does not work - it can not be made to work.
But you did make some money for the scammer who posted it by watching their video.

Brian.

It is a complete scam - it does not work - it can not be made to work.
But you did make some money for the scammer who posted it by watching their video.

Brian.

So which part is a scam? Its working right before your eyes. More info plz.

So which part is a scam? Its working right before your eyes. More info plz.

There are basic rules in physics. One of them is called the conservation of energy. These basic laws help us to tell in advance what is possible and what is not.

The setup you see in the video is called a perpetual motion device. This kind of perpetual motion devices are impossible to make. These are against the basic laws of nature.

The setup is a scam. It has hidden connections to other power source Most likely another battery. This power source is hidden from your view. You see what they want you to see and the rest is hidden.

The motor needs some power (energy) to run the magnets. The coils make some energy (power). You cannot get more power that you supply.

This is a very crude scam. Almost everybody can figure it out. There are other types of perpetual motion machines that are much more difficult to figure out.

This is a machine that is impossible to build (you can construct but it will not run; as soon as the battery is removed, the rotor will slow down and stop).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back