Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Whats Embedded Development Kit (Xilinx) ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nlulani

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all
Can anybody tell me or give reference to the site which can describe the capabilities of Embedded development kit from Xilinx which used with Virtex 4 and Virtex 2 Pro ( ie basically PowerPC based FPGAs)?

Please note that I have seen various tutorials which deals with the implementation features with this tool but i m particularly new to embedded and want to know its capabilities and applications.

thanks in advance

Lulnai

If u want to know the capabilities and applications of EDK then u have to go through the docs available at Xilinx site at
**broken link removed**

As if u r just starting, EDK allows you to build a base system starting from chosing the processor u want to use for ur application, U can define the interfaces, buses and no. & I/O types etc., u want to build the system around. So, it's a complete development Kit which helps you to use the FPGA board in ur efficient way.

In summary, the EDK helps you implement soft and hard processors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back