Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What types of modulation does antenna use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegame2008

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to ask about what type of modulation does antenna uses?
maybe there are differnt types ?can any one give me some information /
does dipole antennas nd yagi uda antenna have modulation for RADIO and tv i hope my question is clear thanks

Re: modulation ???

An antenna can transmit or receive signals having any type of modulation. There is no limitation, as long as the modulated signal frequency spectrum lays within the bandwidth of the antenna.

Dipole and Yagi antennas work excellent with signals modulated for use with radio and TV transmissions.

modulation ???

thanks VSWR forr ur kind answer but to be honest if my teacher asks me what does yagi antenna uses as a modelation in radio and tv transmisiion so what will be the answer is there a special type

Re: modulation ???

The wireless system works properly when the antenna has a bandwidth (3dB roll-off gain, 2:1 VSWR, or whatever) greater than the modulation bandwidth.
In a standard TV case, the modulation BW is between 5 and 8MHz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back