Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What to do in vacations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohitchampion

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have completed my first year of engineering (Electrical and Electronics branch). And now I have vacations of about 2 months. I don't want to waste this time and I have to do something in electronics. I am really confused what to do. I have some basic knowledge about electronics. I have worked on arduino and AVR. I don't know much about SPICE (just some basics). Should I work on development board or just read books on electronics or attend some course like circuit designing etc etc. I really want advice from you experienced guys. Please help.
Thank you.

Search project DIY type & work on the same.Also read basic+advance electronics books

As you've just completed first year revise your basic concepts again.Regularly visit the forum & go through the threads in the forum.You get to learn a lot.As you've worked a bit on AVR & Adruino go through the Microcontrollers & Robotics thread.You must be feeling most comfortable in them and just enjoy your holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back