Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What should I choose for my license project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madalin1990

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys!This days I am supposed to choose my license project,but I am very undecided.Can someone point some interesting titles,maybe something will awake my curiosity.I have some work some experience with FPGA,Verilog HDL,Orcad,Menthor Graphics.I would prefer something on digital electronic,but any idea is welcome!

What is this?I mean how this works?

Sorry in my country is called an EKG, not ECG.I didn't made the connection at first!:)

Sorry in my country is called an EKG, not ECG.I didn't made the connection at first!:)

Its ok, in my country also we say EKG on Serbian, but on english its ECG.

I think this can be very interesting project. Also You can make some other loggers like battery monitor voltage, amperage, internal resistance, delivered Ah to battery or reverse, curve while charging or discharging, with plot on GLCD and transfer to PC. ;-);-)

Well the idea is ok,but it is not something to awake my curiosity.I have always been attracted to medical electronics,but more to the machine-brain connection,if you understand.

Sad but true.But who can change the man but the man.Maybe with this technology advancement this kind of experiments will get less and less painful to other beings.

Anyway sorry for this big delay:I was traveling and I ran out of battery.
In the meantime I have received the list with the proposed projects:it consists in filters,noise analysis,neural networks,encryption systems,audio amplifiers,biometric applications,VLSI circuit design,converters,different FPGA and microcontrollers applications,signal processing etc
My first choice tends to be the FPGA applications cause I have some recently experience with them(a college project),there is also a subject with System Verilog,in other words,I think digital to be more fitting for me!

Can someone suggest some interesting FPGA projects?

---------- Post added at 17:26 ---------- Previous post was at 16:05 ----------

I have spoke with my teacher and we have concluded that,in principle,I will implement a home made computer with several function on FPGA!
If someone has experience in this kind of system and has the time to guide me by giving some tutorials,or a basic block schematic I will be grateful!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back