Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what r the procedures to make a 3 layers pcb ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

my_books

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what r the procedures to make a 3 layers pcb ?
i want to learn it .

Thank you :)

You will need to design the circuit, pretty much any decent pcb software will do the job. You will then need to sent the gerber and drill files to a pcb manufacturer to make you a sample. Double sided is the most you can reasonably do yourself. Multi layered boards in small quantities can be quite expensive, make sure you get it right first time.

Yes,
but a 3-layers PCB is not common_because it will strong deform, especially after thermal handling as soldering... I have had i.e. a 3-layer (0.5mm)PCB with blind vias for a project, but it was conductive glued in a metal package.
You must check that the layers has even Nr.
Added after 2 hours 30 minutes:

A 3-layers, or more, PCB to design is basically not others to do as a 1 or even 2-layers companion!
You need only the holes & vias, corresponding to declare(& your CAD in "option; config" too), & how it to do is: it depends from your CAD!
Practically is better to have signal lines on the outsides & PWR/GND inside(burried)...
K.

my_books

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back