Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What parts do i need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mx5boy

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Im building an industrial kebab machine i know very funny but i am not really sure what parts I should buy for an industrial machine can anyone give me ideas i have attached a wiring diagram below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201006-184815_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20201006-184815_WhatsApp.jpg
    508.1 KB · Views: 280

Gas should not be mixed with air in a hose due to risk of explosion. Instead burners if properly adjusted are able to mix air immediately at nozzle (similar to butane cigarette lighter).

Fans can be small 'squirrel cage' type. Run on house voltage. Speed adjusted by ordinary light dimmer.

Other types of motors require sophisticated speed controls.

If you place burners so heat envelops each side of the kebob, then you may not necessarily need fans.

BradtheRad the "fans" look like they are there for the mixing of O2 and gas... Like you said very dangerous design probably will explode or at least catch fire in a most spectacular way. Motors in fans tend to generate occasional sparks, so first time it is turned on it will go boom in their face.

This design is not safe and I recognize this even without being involved in these types of designs.

Mx5boy, if you want an example of how to do this safely then look at any propane grill, where you can easily see how everything assembled (unlike some stoves).

One thing they don't need in a grill are fans to mix air and propane. The pressure in the propane tank (or gas line, in your case) pushes the fuel into the air where it's ignited and then keeps supplying the fuel to keep the flame going. The more gas/propane you supply the bigger the flame.

Qty: 1 Lamb slayer 1500
Qty: 2 Skewer-o-matic .
I think this should work.

Since you have 240VAC I'd forget the gas and use
some "calrod" oven / broiler elements with the fans.
Or take apart a few cheap toaster ovens which may
offer a nicer form factor for building radiant /
convection panels.

Since the OP hasn't been back since the day after their post...we can only assume they tried out that design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back