Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what kind of sensor ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

lina889

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to know the kind of sensor that i can use in this case :
in some place if the car is entered the garage and stay for a while the sensor will detect that the sensor i will put it on the wall behind the car ????
like it detect if there is a car in the garage or not and if there it will give interrupt

Use IR sensors which on would give you interrupt if the object which you parked/kept is taken from the place you kept/parked.
Check out this link about IR sensor. It may help you.
**broken link removed**.
Regards,
Jerin. :)

If your concern is ONLY to detect the object & IF DISTANCE doesn't matter then go for IR Sensor.
Regards,
Jerin.

I want to put it on the wall of the garage
If the car after a certain distance from the wall thats mean the car (( inside the garage)) the sensor give me interrupt
which is perfect ???
i hear about proximity switches but am not sure about what is the best

If your concern is ONLY to detect the object & IF DISTANCE doesn't matter then go for IR Sensor.
Regards,
Jerin.

agree with jerin.. but distance sensors like Sharp's GPD and Ultrasonic sensors are more reliable for detecting an interruption or obstruction.. also IR sensors have a limited range.

is there any other sensor i can use for this case because IR sensor is expensive ????

Status
Not open for further replies.