Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the solution of this problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.

wini-1

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there,

I using windows XP, but some times i face the following message when i want to make setup to some programs :

The I:\Boot Screens\011\ntoskrnl.exe application cannot be run in Win32 mode.

What is the solution??

thanx for any help [/quote]

Have you ran scans to check for any signs of infections from spyware, marlware to virus and trojans ??

If so, go to Start > Run and type 'sfc /scannow' (without the quotes). This will run the System File Checker that will replace any damaged or corrupted system files.

U might have installed some spywares etc .... which are blocking the installations...
Best thing what u can do is uninstall all the unknown softwares ......
and just run antivirus once,..

Hi friend, hand it over here

I can help you about this... Can you run taskman.exe? if so please post the list of processes, if you cant try to start it on the following procedure;

go to FIND , look for taskman.exe and double click,, I'll be waiting...
We can remove viruses manually, dont just trust AV apps you installed they might be outdated or disabled from registry

Hi Mr: the_risk_master,

I tried to run taskman.exe ,but there are no results. mean i clicked on taskman.exe from " C:\WINDOWS " folder and wait some time but i did'nt see anything that appear.

I tried to run taskman.exe from : start > run > taskman.exe
but no thing appear again .

what is the doing ??

Okay, good reply, try to run taskman.exe using SEARCH,

type taskman.exe in the SEARCH then execute there. The culprit may have disabled it or interrupted it. , if it didnt wokout, try to download HiJackThis and execute it.

Then after you've done the above, please reply a list of running applications in yer machine. Okay I'll wait here.

OK.
I tried to run taskman.exe using search, but no new result.

I downloaded HiJackThis and executed "system scan and save alogfile ".
I selected all items that appeared in the list after scan and clicked on " fix chicked ".
and then tried to run taskman.exe ,but no thing was changed.

are there any mistake in my doing?
i will try again if there are.

**please note
someone said that :this problem is related in the version of WINDOWS XP that i used ( SP1 or SP2 ) , some programs that can be installed on SP1, does not to be installed on SP2.

Why ??? he do'nt know. but maybe because the long of some registries that each version use are different.

do u think that ???
or any one ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back