Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the signal strength for RF module 433.92MHz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aandavan

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
I have a doubt about signal strength. what is the signal strength for RF module 433.92MHz . Help me please...

Re: signal strength

it depends on the distance and the power with which the module transmits and the antenna used for transmitting... without these details it is impossible to find....

Hi All,

At system level Signal strength is measured/specified more as a relative term than as an absolute one...i mean we generally express it as a ratio with respect to the Tx signal i.e.,

P(dB)=10log(Pi/Ptr)------(1)

or yet another way is...

P(dBm)=10log(Pi/1mW)----(2)

I mean they generally specify in terms of either equations and Pi is then calculated easily.....!!

Hope it answers your querry.

Sai

i am going to add on to waht was posted already that a lot goes into signal strength which are how many watts are you pushing and the hight of your antenna. Those two factors are your biggest concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back