Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the scope of embedded systems in middle east??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilal.ejaz

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends,
I got selected in INFOTECH Masters Program (specialization in Embedded Systems). I'm not sure if it has much scope in middle east. So can anyone please help me decide if i should do it or not?????
Any help is much appreciated.. i'm really confused right now. need ur suggestions plsss..

Hi Bilal,

Basically embeeded system subject deals with the development system using electronic chips avalible on shelf like micro-controllers, processor etc. with research and development backgroud It has wide spectrum of application from control room enviroment to industries like telecom, aviation to consumer electronic like television sets to setup boxes.... My thought here will be if you planning to start your own busness or service in any of these domains ....the background of embeeded system will help you....but I am not sure about the industry in Middil east ...... Please explore the nature of jobs or busness there and go for the course....No doubts about that embeeded system is very good subject for person with electronic background.....

good luck

milind

Status
Not open for further replies.