Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the relation between the number of senders and walsh code in CDMA code ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuoqin

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am doing a project about CDMA. and i meet some problems which are as follows: what is the specific relation between the number of senders and the number of walsh code? I know the ideal situation is that these two numbers should be the same. However, I heard the fact that the number of code should be less than the number of senders which send the data at the same time. I need to know this kind of relationship. Is there a forum? Thanks a lot~

Re: CDMA code^-^

shuoqin said:
I am doing a project about CDMA. and i meet some problems which are as follows: what is the specific relation between the number of senders and the number of walsh code? I know the ideal situation is that these two numbers should be the same. However, I heard the fact that the number of code should be less than the number of senders which send the data at the same time. I need to know this kind of relationship. Is there a forum? Thanks a lot~

shuoqin said:
I am doing a project about CDMA. and i meet some problems which are as follows: what is the specific relation between the number of senders and the number of walsh code? [/color]

The no. of "senders" (users) is equal to the length of the Walsh code

shuoqin said:
I know the ideal situation is that these two numbers should be the same. However, I heard the fact that the number of code should be less than the number of senders which send the data at the same time. I need to know this kind of relationship. Is there a forum? Thanks a lot~

Its not the ideal one, this is what you need to have for simultaneous transmission.

shuoqin said:
Is there a forum? Thanks a lot~

well THIS is a forum, so the answer is Yes

shuoqin said:
Thanks a lot~

No Prob

Status
Not open for further replies.