Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the relation between gs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dummyeng

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
There are three kind of g that i dont understand relation between them
In most datasheets i can only see vibration and shock but in some of them i see acceleration g

My question is
How can i get g acceleration from other ones and is there any relation between them?

Hi,

A bit more context please.
* Which documents do you refer to? Which datasheets?
* which "three kinds of g" are you talking about

It seems to be just a physics / mathematics question. Not electronics related at all.

Klaus

From teledyne

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210901-081414_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210901-081414_Drive.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 78

Hi,

you take effort to show only very tiny informations. Why? Why not giving a link to the whole datasheet?

Still I don´t know whether this is an acceleration sensor question or a device question.
If a device question, that maybe causes malfunctionn depending ong g force.....
but not only g force counts for malfunction but also time. And frequency is a measure of time. Indeed f = 1/t.

Imagine you standing in a bus. if the bus brakes for a very short time, just a tiny part of a second, then you move forward just a few centimeters.
But if the bus brakes with the same strength (g-force) but for several seconds, it may make you move forward for several meters. Maybe until the front screen. Impact, hurt.

Klaus

They can change to each other
I saw a gui that the operator put the acceleration an it change to vibration
Or almolitude and time

Status
Not open for further replies.