Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the price of MB86H20 SDK ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhonny_yang

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
MB86H20 SDK ???

Did any body can quote me the price MB86H20 sdk ? or can introduce me the MB86H20.

Thank You

Re: MB86H20 SDK ???

This is only available from Fujitsu.

The SDK contains also a software license to use the code.

Once you have purchased the license from Fujitsu, there are third party suppliers available for extra software options.

:R

Frosty said:
This is only available from Fujitsu.

The SDK contains also a software license to use the code.

Once you have purchased the license from Fujitsu, there are third party suppliers available for extra software options.

:R

hmm ... in Asia we can't get the fujitsu SDK all reference to design house. So we can't build the s/w 2141/MB86H20 like 87L2250.

Hmmm ... i'm fuzzy how to buy the Fujitsu SDK. Do you have any idea ?

I am really suprised about that, Fujitsu sells the kits.

You could try and buy the kit via another company outside ch ?? :wink:

Frosty said:
I am really suprised about that, Fujitsu sells the kits.

You could try and buy the kit via another company outside ch ?? :wink:

i already try singapore , germany , UK ... and at last they recommended us to contact the china. So much of company in china hate fujitsu now.

Why you not go direct to design group in Germany ?

I am sure market people will not want product to be seen badly by market

This would be very dangerous for product which is still very, very, very young.

I have made many designs in Germany with it but it would not be my no 1 choice for low cost device............ :wink:

Frosty said:
Why you not go direct to design group in Germany ?

I am sure market people will not want product to be seen badly by market

This would be very dangerous for product which is still very, very, very young.

I have made many designs in Germany with it but it would not be my no 1 choice for low cost device............ :wink:

can you quote me the price privately ? thx. :)

Yes I have the kits, but the license does not permit reselling or sub license of the code.

I spoke to the marketing people in Germany yesterday and they will sell kits to almost everyone even in China so there must be some other reason for them not to supply you (2 new versions available this year also :wink: )

:F

Frosty said:
Yes I have the kits, but the license does not permit reselling or sub license of the code.

I spoke to the marketing people in Germany yesterday and they will sell kits to almost everyone even in China so there must be some other reason for them not to supply you (2 new versions available this year also :wink: )

I already contact chinese people to buy it for me (large company) ... but they can't buy it because fujitsu don't want to sell to them only two supplier in china got it yinhe & mingxin. I dunno what the reason from them. Can you buy one for my Mr. frosty ? :)

I know yinhe, but Fujitsu already look for customer all over China.

Fujitsu already made introduction to me by yinhe, but Fujitsu did not have objection for me to buy IC and use other China manufacturer for own design, it was no problem.

As far as i know they prefer all hardware solution is nearly the same, but leave software solution to single customer, that way they can customise API to know configuration.

Its good idea, because of their lack of support people, but not always good solution for end customer.

Anyway, there is still possibility to buy SDK, I am sure of it.

You should ask Fujitsu for some contacts to buy in design and SDK from third party, if you want no pay royalty then you will pay big $$$ up front, probably not get all source code either, only parts, but what you want is possible.

As Fujitsu support people already know many German company who can offer license design.

Perhaps problem is different from what you think, perhaps because of only small amount support people, Fujitsu has enough customer already.

Frosty said:
I know yinhe, but Fujitsu already look for customer all over China.

Fujitsu already made introduction to me by yinhe, but Fujitsu did not have objection for me to buy IC and use other China manufacturer for own design, it was no problem.

As far as i know they prefer all hardware solution is nearly the same, but leave software solution to single customer, that way they can customise API to know configuration.

Its good idea, because of their lack of support people, but not always good solution for end customer.

Anyway, there is still possibility to buy SDK, I am sure of it.

You should ask Fujitsu for some contacts to buy in design and SDK from third party, if you want no pay royalty then you will pay big $$$ up front, probably not get all source code either, only parts, but what you want is possible.

As Fujitsu support people already know many German company who can offer license design.

Perhaps problem is different from what you think, perhaps because of only small amount support people, Fujitsu has enough customer already.

Please tell me the contact person who i will contact to thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back