Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the parameters for calculating of AMS CXQ 0.8u

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickeyes

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
0.8u technology

What is the parameters for calculating of AMS CXQ 0.8u such as Vthn, Vthp , Kn, Kp. Lamda and so on. I use Cadence Simulation.

see the docs folder in your hitkit. it should contain all the data.

hock

Reactions: zuck

zuck

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thank you, I see file already, but I didn't see Kn and Kp. How to calculation this parameter.

I calculate to follow equations of Bsim3V3 but Values are not correct. I need to know Kn. Kp (Transconductance Parameter) for design circuit opamp.

Doubt , I know it is secret. (T T)

Parameter of 0.8u technology, Kn=90u , Kp=30u , Vtn = 0.8V , Vtp = -0.9V

I am not sure.

I use this value for calculation. It is error to 75%. It cannot use the simulation because I use Bsim3v3. So, The best Solution is using corner analysis or monte carlo. But Corner analysis and monte carlo have not licence. T T
I'm necessary calculate by manual. How to assume the condition for corner analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back