Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is the name of this element in the datasheet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohamis288

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what is the name of this element in the datasheet?

Attachments

• element name.png
    element name.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 129

Hi,

I´d say it shows the shield of a shielded wire.
Not 100% sure about this.

Klaus

Reactions: d123

d123

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
In the datasheet example it is the signal feed from an outside device. It isn't a component per se, it means the cable carrying that signal should be shielded (like co-ax) with the shield connected to ground.

Brian.

thank you @betwixt, @barry, @KlausST,
but as you can see in the image, voltage is characteristic of this component. I do not know whether it is the voltage of 25uF capacitor or voltage of the undefined element? for other capacitors, it does not define any voltage in the characteristic.

Hi,
but as you can see in the image, voltage is characteristic of this component. I do not know whether it is the voltage of 25uF capacitor or voltage of the undefined element? for other capacitors, it does not define any voltage in the characteristic.
As already said: it is no component, just a single connection.
* It has no impact on the signals of the schematic. It just helps in real circuits to keep the Carrier Input signal clean.
* since it is connected to GND, the voltage is zero and does never change. The "15V" marking belongs to the capacitor nearby..

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back