Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the maximum frequency of a circuit that can be tested using a breadboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.Anand Srinivasan

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what is the maximum frequency of a circuit that can be tested using a breadboard....
i just need a rough range... if possible can anybody specify the L and C of the breadboard.,...

Re: breadboard

roughly about 12MHz(told by my friend). it depends upon the condition of your bread board.

Hi,

for sure, less than 10MHz...

It depends on what you mean with breadboard. With suitable tricks you can operate into RF

cesare said:
It depends on what you mean with breadboard. With suitable tricks you can operate into RF

can someone give me suggestions, links and materials on how this can be done....

Careful placing of components that prevents noise coupling and well bypassed circuits can work at really high frequencies. It also depends on the swing of the high frequency signal. A typical 5Vp-p square wave can easily be used at 100's of Mhz on a good quality breadboad.

Circuit construction tricks like properly grounding the next lane of a high frequency signal can be really useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back