Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the function of leakage I/O ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sajjaudaykumar

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to get some info or document about leakage i/o as I have no clue about the functionality. There are control pins on it and I need to configure them for DFT mode. I see some pull and pull down resistors on them. Why do we have to use leakage I/o instead of normal ones.

Appreciate your input on this matter. Thank you.

Re: leakage i/o

during DFT, on my design, I disabled the pull resistor, to avoid slow pad reaction. It's better for transition patterns. In the same idea, the direction is force during the scan mode.

Re: leakage i/o

during DFT, on my design, I disabled the pull resistor, to avoid slow pad reaction. It's better for transition patterns. In the same idea, the direction is force during the scan mode.

Hi RCA,
Thanks for the reply. I will do the same. But what purpose does this leakage I/O and the pull up and pull down's on them serve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back