Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the easiest to learn: ADC/DAC, filter, PLL or layout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

airboss

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I'll be graduating in May. I just switched to analog design field a year now. I've designed an OPamp and done a project about noise analysis for sense amplifier. I know it's hard to find an entry-level job especially in this area. But I'll do my best.

I've noticed that many companies require ppl with the following experience: ADC/DAC, filter, PLL, layout.

I want to learn by myself; I want to choose one of the four and build the project. My question is, which one is the most achievable within less than 3 months? Or which one is easier to learn?

thank you!

Re: need some advice

As far as i know its easier to learn ADCs and DACs ,layout even though difficult but has great demand, are very intersting also.........

airboss

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

first thing is that adc and dac are two different topics and next thing is that for entering in company you need just good fundamentals nothing else...just be familiar to thjis tpic is more then that...even then if u want you can go for DAc or pll..all the best

airboss

need some advice

in my opnion, layout is the easiest
but circuits design is challenging.

Added after 2 minutes:

as you have a fundmental of OPamp, I suggest to choose ADC or ADC design.

airboss

For me Layout is easier and valuable to learn. But it is an advantage for you if you know circuit design such as PLL, Filter, and ADC/DAC.

airboss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back