Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is the difference betwwen analog and digital channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen_akshay

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what differance digital channels and analog

i saw in one buk that analog signal travel in digital channel and opposite.

wat is the actual difference

Re: what is the difference betwwen analog and digital channe

praveen_akshay said:
i saw in one buk that analog signal travel in digital channel and opposite.

wat is the actual difference

i dont think that alink will be a digiatl or a analog channel...we cannot categorize the channel like that...but it is possible to categorize by means of signal that is flowing thro'it..ie it is anlog signal than channel is analog and same thing for digital

Hey there,

There is nothing called analog or digital channel, the channel is a physical medium that the signal travels through like air for wireless signals or optical fibers cables or transmission lines, It is the modulation of the signal which make the whole system digital or analog.

Hope I have helped enough

hi there , peace.
first , not all channels are physical Karim.
a channel may carry an analog or digital signals,but will differ only in communication equipments & if you are asking about the difference bitween analog and digital signals;read my post in digital communication (Analog Vs. Digital Technologies).

As far I understand Channel..they are mean to tranform wave (analog singals) form Transmitter to Recieve signals

and as far I knw.. channel are analog.. cuz zero's and one's are encodec on analog signals( manchester, binary etc) and than use carrier to transmit that.. so i think.. channels are analogs...

I dont think that we can divide a channel as analog and digital. We can only diffrentiate only on the basis of actual signal flowing, as digital signal or analog signal.

I agree that there is no such definatino of analog and digital channels..... Channels are just means for transportation of signals.

Status
Not open for further replies.