Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is the difference between digital, analog, RF IC proces

Status
Not open for further replies.

shilong_xu

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, everyone, at present , i am a littel confused about the IC process, what is the difference between digital, analog, RF IC proces? Any additional mask? or only the simulation models?

thanks

Re: what is the difference between digital, analog, RF IC pr

shilong_xu said:
hi, everyone, at present , i am a littel confused about the IC process, what is the difference between digital, analog, RF IC proces? Any additional mask? or only the simulation models?

thanks

Analog and RF IC process are usually stepped up from digital process.
For example, now we can get the 65nm digital process, but can't get the 65nm analog process.
But after optimize the 65nm digital process and model (after extracting the prasitic information), it will be analog process or rf process.

Re: what is the difference between digital, analog, RF IC pr

thanks,
in general, i know the analog an RF models include the spice parameter, but what included in the digital models? they are not the spice models?what is the mask difference between digtial analog and RF in detail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back