Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the command line equivalent of 'Export current Plot' in COMSOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elifelite

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

In COMSOL, what is the command line equivalent of 'Export current Plot' (cross-section line plot)?

Thanks.

comsol script export data

I don't think there's such a command, since COMSOL does not know what is the "current" plot. U can instead use command plotting exactly the quantity u need.

comsol export data

wandering heart said:
I don't think there's such a command, since COMSOL does not know what is the "current" plot. U can instead use command plotting exactly the quantity u need.

Hi again,

I need the solution data in a domain defined by coordinates. 'postcrossplot' command works perfectly for plotting but I also need the data.

So what should I do to export data from 'postcrossplot' command .With 'outtype' property solution returns additionally.

Thanks.

postcrossplot comsol

There should be some commands exporting solution data. However, I'm not very familiar with COMSOL script either. May someone else can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back