Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is new in Optical Network as a PhD Thesis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassanagha

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am proposing my PhD thesis in Optical Network.
is there any body to help me to find out any new and valuable subject to work on it as PhD thesis and dissertation?

Thanks

Thanks, But can you introduce or help me any reference (Book)?

Hi
If you are still looking for the thesis area in Optical networks here are few
1. Optical Access Network [PON]
2. Multicasting in Optical networks
3. Survivability and recongiguration [Protection and restoration]
4. IP over WDM networks

For references, search for DKK in this forum and read all the post about "book request".Mostly these are related to Optical Networks

To begin with you can refer WDM otical Networks by C. Siva Ramamurthy and Mohan Guruswamy, PHI pulications.

You can also go thru the home pafges of these authors to have a glance at their publications.

If you need any further info, reply back to me.
DKK

These are all recent topics. These topics are discussed in the books by Biswanath Mukherjee, K. Sivarajan, M Krishnalingam, S Subranaiam, Arun Somani etc.
A few good books are published in the year 2004-2006, covering most of these topics and paers published in these areas.
Also IEEE Communication Mag. from 1998 to till date covers most of these topics.
DKK

Status
Not open for further replies.