Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is i must get started with ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hiiii..

i want to enter in advance level of digital world .

and i'm Puzzled what i must start with

pic32 or avr32 or (arm freindly s3c2440 cpu)

i'm sorry becuase i'm bad in english :-D

I recommend you to start with PIC32 family. It's easier and more friendly than AVR32 and ARM. Also, microchip has a lot of tutorials and application notes.
You can also start with MikroC compiler. It has a lot of built-in libraries and ready made sample projects.
Here you are the links:
Compilers:
mikroElektronika - PIC32 Compilers

Tutorials:
PIC32 Architecture and Programming

Hope this helps.
Good Luck

I suggest downloading MPlab from Microchip,it also includes a restricted C compiler and full assembler, if you go down that road. (free)

i want to make
fast vedio player
and mp3 player
and gui with color tft touch screen
and more .........

what is the best microcontroller for this !!!!

i want to make
fast vedio player
and mp3 player
and more .........

Is this is your first project? if so it is quite advanced and I would start doing some of the tutorials around, Nigel Goodwins is a good one to start with.

i want to make
fast vedio player
and mp3 player
and more .........

it depends upon complexity but for this type of application you may be looking at powerful Digital Signal Processors systems such as the Texas C6000, Integra or DaVinci
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) | Texas Instruments

however, they are expensive. the last time I bought an Integra DSP system (over 5 years ago) it cost over £3K for hardware plus software costs.

it depends upon complexity but for this type of application you may be looking at powerful Digital Signal Processors systems such as the Texas C6000, Integra or DaVinci
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) | Texas Instruments

however, they are expensive. the last time I bought an Integra DSP system (over 5 years ago) it cost over £3K for hardware plus software costs.

- if i will use a Processors i will use s3c2440 (arm friendly kit ) because it cheap (100$) and power full 400 mhz

friendly+arm+neat.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:45 ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 ----------

Is this is your first project? if so it is quite advanced and I would start doing some of the tutorials around, Nigel Goodwins is a good one to start with.

thank you but i'm Puzzled becuase i will buy (kit and electronic component from china)
what i will buy
1-pic32
or
2-avr32
or
3- arm freindly (s3c2440 arm9 400mhz , 64mb ram , 256 nand flash )

Status
Not open for further replies.