Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is Germany like and how does the job market look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g3nster

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Jobs in Germany?

I have an opprotuntiy to work in Germany in a town called Braunschweig. I dont know anything about the town.... Any help?

Thank in Advan!

Re: Jobs in Germany?

Hi,

Have you tried this:
https://www.braunschweig.de/

If you do some more google search you can find some more info...

rgds, unkarc

PS: I do not live in Germany.

Jobs in Germany?

i'm living in germany but in the south, braunschweig is in the north, which is much cheaper in living costs and people there are more open-minded, just go ahead man !

besta luck
momo

to g3nster:
the town is ok. can you tell more about you, the job, ...
i'm just curious.

sorry i was not loged in.
to g3nster:
the town is ok. can you tell more about yourself, the job, where you are from, ...
i'm just curious.

Jobs in Germany?

Hi,i`m a surveying engineer(Geomatic engineer)...i want to know where can i find a job that connect to my degree in Germany.
i`m waiting for someone help;
please help me.

Jobs in Germany?

hello i am arvind currently in bangalore ,india i am holding a bachelors degree in compsc&engg from V.T.U so plz find me a job in germany beacause i like to work there so further inquiry do mail me at ansharma06@rediff.com

MICs said:
i'm living in germany but in the south, braunschweig is in the north, which is much cheaper in living costs and people there are more open-minded, just go ahead man !

besta luck
momo

any idea about stuttgart?

/Kella

hi my name is zach im 20 years old and im in the army and im stationed in friedburg germany. Im currently in iraq,and married to a german. when i get out of the army in 2007 i will need job in germany. if anyone has some sugestions please help me!!!!

you can e mail me at lambchop137@yahoo.com

I am looking to work in Germany but I have a degree in criminal justice and I cannot seem to find any jobs related to my degree. Can anyone give me some advice. Thanks, M. Sasser

any idea about stuttgart?

Stuttgart is the 5th or 6th biggest city in Germany. It is an industrial city, especially automotive. It's clean. It's one of the richest city in Germany. It's also hilly city. Many wineyard. The living cost is rather expensive. People speak with a different accent than the rest of Germany. But the people are quite friendly. The university is one of the best in Germany, especially in electrical engineering, information technology and automotive. Many foreigners live in Stuttgart, especially turkish, chinese, vietnamese. Many asian shops. It has a kind of Oktoberfest like in Munich, the 2nd biggest in Germany.

Close to Stuttgart, i.e. Metzingen (45 minutes by train) there are famous factory outlets of Boss, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Puma, Esprit, etc. 2 Hours from Munich.

I think it's ok to live and work in Stuttgart.

best

any chances for VLSI jobs in germany for a female engineer

Hi there I am a serving Soldier in a town called celle approx 30 miles from there, I have been here since 1987. Where your going to work is a very busy city it is a very friendly place and has a fantastic christmas market every year. The main shopping centre is called the Gallerier it is massive and I mean massive. It has an excellent night life and will suit either a single person or family. You can drive 30 mins in any direction and hit a theme park or some sort of day out centre to entertain the family. If you have the language under your belt you will love it. Sorry no pictures to send you but I hpe this is a start for you.

All the best and good luck.

I am an American Citizen. And I am holding CDL (commercial driving license) from US of which equivalents to class 1 here in Germany. I am currently residing in Grünwald, Bayer. Germany, and I am desperately looking for a job in related field. I can be reached via email. Nathaduong2005@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance for ur help.

Jobs in Germany?

Libyan citizen, with B.SC in control engineer without any experience, how much he can success in germany?
can he found a job in just one week?

need a jod

I am getting ready to move to Germany with my wife and little girl. I need help finding a job over there. My wife is German so she will find a job easy, me I am going to need a little help. Don't speak enough German to work in the community, so anything that would help me would be nice. US Army veteran. Thanks.

eehero said:
Libyan citizen, with B.SC in control engineer without any experience, how much he can success in germany?
can he found a job in just one week?

Even a German PhD holder can't easily find a job in one week :)

Industrial engineering Jobs in Germany?

I'm looking for an Industrial Engineering job in germany, my e-mail is germanholand@yahoo.com

I’m a Canadian citizen and I graduated from University of Windsor in Canada with a degree in Industrial Engineering with a concentration in management and manufacturing experience with General Motors Company & Ford Motors Company. My experience includes improvement, implementation and evaluation of integrated systems of people, money, knowledge, information, equipment, energy, material and process. Industrial engineering draws upon the principles and methods of engineering analysis and synthesis, as well as mathematical, physical and social sciences together with the principles and methods of engineering analysis and design to specify, predict and evaluate the results to be obtained from such systems skills necessary to allow me to work in GERMANY.

Yes im new to this site and im looking for someone here who can answer a few simple questions

1) Im not in the military...so when i go to apply for a job anywhere in Germany do i need a work permit of some sort to work there??

2)What are the best way for americans as myself who are intelligent but posses no college degree find a good job in Germany??

Status
Not open for further replies.