Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is effective impedance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sina25

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What is effective impedance?

sina25,
Can you describe the context in which the phrase is used?
Regards,
Kral

sina25,
I means that the output resistance with feedback applied is greater than the output resistance of the device (FET) itself.
Regards,
Kral

I do not uderstand what you mean;
could you or anybody be more understandable, please?;

thanks

when feedback used in any circuits, there impedance changed. feedback can change impedance to higher or lower value depend on its usage.

How could i get the effective impedance from the reference to the ground node of this bandgap reference?; and how could i get the effective impedance from the reference to the input supply voltage of this bandgap reference?

Is exactly the effective impedance from the reference to the ground node R3, or is an approximation?

thanks

all i see from vref to ground is R3 in parallel with drains resistances(=0) mirror in the sourse.....so the Reff is 0!!!

Vref have [with good approximation] impedance of R3 ohm to ground.

How could i get the EXACT EFFECTIVE IMPEDANCE from the reference to the ground node of this bandgap reference?; and how could i get the EXACT EFFECTIVE IMPEDANCE from the reference to the input supply voltage of this bandgap reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.