Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WHat is a good book to start designing a analog circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes. maybe need read one book as the main textbook and other as a reference book. If not it may confuse if study all togather.

I'd start with Holberg

Holberg book a bit tough to understand. Now i realize that the Meyer book more clear becaouse it has small signal and the explanation is simple and understandable.

I like Allen / Holberg but there is tons of errors. If you get this book then get errata from Allens homepages. h**p://www.aicdesign.org/errata/060410_Errata_2ndEd.pdf

Thanks your link. sometimes the example also found error...

t_tuaki said:
Thanks your link. sometimes the example also found error...

Examples are full of errors. If you are going through some examples on this book, my advice is first to check the errata, do changes to book and then continue following the example.

This errata is not close to be complete. I have been asking is there anyone who have been updating this errata cause there is still several mistakes like in Example 7.6-17. It is really confusing and frustrating.

yes. I agree with you. ANd some step is exclude and straight to the answer. It is a difficult for us to see where is the mistake come from. ALthough the explanation is quite detail but some error may cause us to misunderstanding the concept. If there is a new errate please let us know.

I see Grey Meyer..'s book is one of good books
"Analysis and Design of analog Intergrated circuits"
and Allen Holberg' book is good books too,

Analog cmos ckts by Rzavi
Microelestronic ckts by sedra smith
Allen holberg

Analog integrated circuit design by David and Martin are good for beginners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back