Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what irda is it??? HP 113

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpechman

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what irda is it???

i get from one old toshiba laptop the irda transceiver but cant find the datasheet...in the body of the component just is writed:
"HP 113
9734"
and it have 8 pins in just one side...
somebody knows who is him?
tks in advanced...
Daniel

i have the same problem with nokia 8290 IrDa chip... I didn't find its datasheet... but i searched for many IrDa chips and I found most of them have the same series of pins...

have a look on this...

Tks Hisham,
do you know too what side is the pin 1 in this package? :)

the pin 1 is IRED cathode, internally connected to
driver transistor

it doesn't require any external connection

best regards
vladz

I think dpechman was asking in which side pin 1 is placed and not the function of pin 1.
You can try to look in a data sheet for a standard IrDa device to find pin placements.

ok...it seems to be done...now, how can i test it?
i set enable usart2 in bios but dont works...
in software side have some secret that i have to know?

I try to make circuit in manual of max3100 it don't work how to try to work.

Re: what irda is it???

you can try to go to vishay to look for the datasheet for the tfd4500 but this is an obsolete part. the suggested replacement is tfu4100. it is the same component in a smaller pachage. i uset with only a resistor and connected on the mother board and it works very fine. any other question send my a personal message

Re: what irda is it???

oltean said:
you can try to go to vishay to look for the datasheet for the tfd4500 but this is an obsolete part. the suggested replacement is tfu4100. it is the same component in a smaller pachage. i uset with only a resistor and connected on the mother board and it works very fine. any other question send my a personal message
The post you are replying to is 1½ year old!!!!
I think he have found a soloution by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back