Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What field one should work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASIC_int

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Which field one should specialize for his career after having 1.5 yrs. experience in synthesis ,for ASIC 1yr. in RTL Checks using spyglass and 1 yrs. exp. in Design?

we are still confused after 11 years in industry... whatever field you work, your attitude matters. keep it clean, respect others. Be a good listener. Dont get annoyed of any experienced people point out something worng in you....

I hope you understood...

try verification. Verification engineers are in big demand specially formal verification guys

tariq786

I do not have any verification background as you have seen. Secondly what do u mean by experience in formal verification? Is it LEC you are trying to mean?

ckshivram

What do u mean by keeping the attitude clean? Do you want to mean not to reciprocate when any experienced people point out something worng in us and the experience person homself is wrong here. Which company do u work in?

ckshivram

I wrote you a message.

Regards

we are still confused after 11 years in industry... whatever field you work, your attitude matters. keep it clean, respect others. Be a good listener. Dont get annoyed of any experienced people point out something worng in you....

I hope you understood...

Be a good listener.I think this is right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back