Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what does "mapc" and "setof" do

Status
Not open for further replies.

adhil1986

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
im trying to understand these functions to implement them in my code... cdsfinder is vague as usual, please could you elaborate a way i could use them.

ps im trying to access instances within a given area of a bounding box... how can i do this using code, please provide a basic algorithm, im a noob, so please be easy on me

Just look in your cadence tree under doc/ for the folders starting with 'skl' in particular in your case use doc/sklangref/sklangref.pdf

setof extracts a subset of a list based on a logic expression satisfied by those elements,very useful, equivalent to a foreach plus if plus list construction
mapc... has been a while so you'll have to use the reference

For your specific problem you will have to look into layout and dfII skill, there are prebuilt functions verifying shape overlaps which automatically descend the hierarchy otherwise it would be painful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back