Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what does 0.35µm technology means?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xierian

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am asked to design a NAND gate layout using the 0.35µm technology in the assignment given by my tutor. But I don't know what does the technology mentioned means. Where could i find relevant information, or could anyone please brief me some...thank in advance...

Process size or "x µm technology" means the minimum structure size to be used, usually the min. transistor length.

oh~thank for your reply...but, do you have any related webpage for reference?

For general info about semiconductor technology, read any of the countless books about this subject. If you want info about special processes, see the IN sites of appropriate fabs like TSMC, UMC, IBM, Tower-Jazz, AMI, AMS, Atmel, Lfoundry, Xfab -- just to name a few. Or to the website of one of their service providers, like e.g. MOSIS or **broken link removed** (in Europe).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back