Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronic Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Register Log in

What do "space", "spatial" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazdaspring

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi , I have got many basic questions in wireless communication area to ask.

1 What do "space", "spatial" mean? I am very confused. Do they mean "distance"?? e.g. in space-time block code, spatial multiplexing...

2 Correlated MIMO Channels: What is Correlation???

3 what is "redundancy"???

4 I dont get the overview idea of whole wireless communication system on bits, symbol, signal.

for example, when we want to transmit signal from transmitter to receiver e.g 0101
at Transmitter, the signal will be modulated then it will be sent to receiver be passing channel.
at receiver, the received signal will be demodulated to original signal
equation Y=HX+n

i dont understand why H(channel) x with X(tramitted signal)
and this points. I am not really clear if H,X,Y are bits, vector, complex number, matrix???

so I am confused that the "something" will be sent through channel is bits or vector or matrix or depending on each system.??different system ,different data to be used in channel???

could you please explain this basic for me as general as you can or as easy to understand as you can please.

Thank you all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor