Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What could be the questions on interview for automation job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmohamed15

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
interview

dear friends
i am a fresh graduate for electrical engineering i have an interview in a steel company for automation job i hope you guide me with the possible questions that the may ask me please help me since it is my first job and i had graudated for a year now with no job theintervie is in tuesday
thanks

Re: interview

Be honest with your answers. If you do not know something say so. Then explain how you would find the answer.

They are probably very safety oriented. Make sure you give design ideas that are fool proof and fail safe.

Re: interview

You should go to library and get the books that guide you to answer the basic interview questions and how to ask questions during the interview. Good luck on your job interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.