Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What could be inside of this device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakovn

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What can be inside of this?
zzzzgpz5.jpg
It should be a device you put under your bed to neutralize health effects of Hartman and Curry grids - Earth radiation. I am guessing a simple coil, but what is happening if you connect it to the power outlet's ground? What do you think about it? Is this bogus device, and would there be a way to neutralize those radiations?

I have no idea what could be inside it. Why don't you open it up an take a look?

A bogus device? About as effective a snake oil I would think.

The polite word for it might be a placebo, but I prefer to call it a load of bollocks.

Thanks for your comment. I do not have it yet, and I am trying to prevent my father from wasting $50 since there is no way of returning it afterwards or suing the seller when I find out there is a thin air inside.

"used pinball machine parts"? (@Doc Brown, Back to the Future)

I'm thinking similar to Syncopator, it's probably just a bunch of parts that do nothing more than waste energy (drain the battery you plug into it). It looks like they are using an RCA jack and plug for power?? (use find them on stereo equipment for audio connections).

I've never heard of either of those types of radiation. If he's being irradiated by the Earth, then he'd better move to the moon to get away from it.... that makes as much sense as a no-name device that "cures" something no one's ever heard of. Tell him to save his $50 and stick in his sock drawer, it'll do more good for him there than spent on some piece of garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back