Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what circuits can simulate these parameters of a full OPA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjxcom

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, all:
I do not know how to design circuits to simulate these parameters of a full differential OPA such as DC character, AC character, TRAN character, CMRR, PSRR, ICMR? At the same time, the OPA is a full differential OPA whose CMFB is switched capacitor circuits.

Help me, Please!!!!

Re: what circuits can simulate these parameters of a full OP

Hi, all: when I simulate the DC character, AC character, TRAN character, CMRR, PSRR, ICMR( the OPA is a full differential OPA whose CMFB is switched capacitor circuits), I get rid of the CMFB circuit, i.e. switched capacitor circuits, and I add a DC voltage to the cmfb, I do not know what I do is right or not.

the attachment file ed_OPA_1st.pdf is the full differential OPA, and the opa.pdf is the circuit that I simulate the DC character, AC character, TRAN character, CMRR, PSRR, ICMR of this circuit.

regards!!

yes, you can set the dc bias voltage to bias the transistors. That's good.

principle is the same, the most important thing is to set correct bias and loading

it is too simple !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back