Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are these two components?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NextEngine

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I am trying to repair a Philips power board, it has some problems with its LED indicator, but it is not the point of this post.

When I open the shield, I find a little pcb with some discrete components on it. I guess its usage is to inspect the polarity of socket voltage and indicate the condition of lightening-proof.

The picture following is an overview of the pcb.
result.jpg

There are two compnents I cannot identify.

This is the first one, its designator is "UR1". What does "UR" represent? By the way, it will be good of you if you could provide information such as manufaturer, perhaps a datasheet would be the best.
Screenshot from 2014-10-26 15:44:26.png

The second one is the following. Its designator is "F1", I guess it is a fuse. I have little knowledge of the manufaturer mark. Using google image search (searching by image) returns nothing valuable.
Screenshot from 2014-10-26 15:45:20.png

The light blue part is a MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) and I believe the rectangle part is a fuse too.

Allen

Attachments

• MOV-14D621K.pdf
    331 KB · Views: 95

I suppose a 130°C thermal cutoff (temperature fuse).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back