Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what are the parts of a digital clock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CS_achie

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I just wanna ask how much would it cost to make a digital clock? and what are the materials need?

I just wanna ask how much would it cost to make a digital clock? and what are the materials need?

it depends upon components used
lcd based clock or seven segment based clock ,led matrix clock
mcu based non mcu based
first of all you have to select what type

How about this one?

**broken link removed**

someone said to me that this would cost around P8,000 -P10,000 or $200 because he will be using a microcontroller..

i honestly don't have any knowledge about electronics..
but i really need this for a feasibility study..

thank you! :)

Hi,
In my opinion there's no way it can cost $200. Then, it would become too expensive. I think it shouldn't cost even $50.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

There is no simple answer to the question as posed. The device you show as an example probably cost tens of thousands of dollars to prototype. The molds to make the plastic parts cost more tens of thousands. In mass production (10 million units or more), the cost is less than $2 but to make just one might cost $50,000 or more.

Please don't cross post or repost under a new heading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back