Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are the features of PSOC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarekegypt

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI ALL
I want know what is the psoc microcontrollers and its future trends and what is the difference betwen it and the other microcontroller like atmel,avr,pic
thanks;

PSOC?????

The PSOC has programmable analog peripherals.
Mainly op-amps that can be configured for inverting input/non inverting input, gain routing etc so you can construct linear amplifiers and filters and other analog elements.
One shortcoming when I last looked was that they are not rail to rail devices so the input and output swings are limited.
Development support is good with are large library of ready to go interfaces and a drag, drop, point, click IDE.

Re: PSOC?????

tarekegypt said:
HI ALL
I want know what is the psoc microcontrollers and its future trends and what is the difference betwen it and the other microcontroller like atmel,avr,pic
thanks;
You can read an introductory course to the PSoC **broken link removed**

Texas Instruments have PSOC chips and you can get free samples from the web site. If you request the 28 pin package you can get it in DIP package

You will get good help from the cypress website as PSoC is a cypress trademark product..I think you get samples also from their site
Also, there is a book written by Robert Ashby that gives a good insight into PSoC and it is very useful for beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back