Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what are new research areas related to OFDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukul

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ofdm new research areas

i am doing research in OFDM. and studying everything about that. don't know whats going on these days in this research. if anyone have some idea or suggestions on this???
I need to decide my research topic urgently.
So please be quick

I am not up to date on the latest technical development. But one new Hot application might be the WiMAX search for it on the web.

BR,
GAM

if u wanna do ofdm based project u can do channel estimation based adaptive equalizer like lms,rls kalman ,ekt ,etc in ofdm system.this area is emerging field in ofdm based system

my research is on OFDM..
it is hot area of research b/c
1. u can use it as as OFDM , and access technique, using OFDMA
2. MC-CDMA use OFDM to make its sub-carriers
3. it is considered a strong candidate technique for 4-G Mobile communication.
4. used in wireless LAN and DSL modems ....etc etc.

brother, work on its synchronizatio, (time, frequency and Phase)..or any of these.. i got future...
and pray for me also, :) b/c i have to deliver my final seminar of my masters' thesis...

Status
Not open for further replies.