Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Welcome to the Proteus Design Suite Group, Please Introduce Yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdogguru

Administrator
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Welcome to the Proteus Design Suite Group,

Over the past few months, I have come across several Proteus Simulation and PCB Layout related sites on the Internet.
So I thought, why not share them! But, I can't do this alone! So feel to post any information or links you feel is relevant.

Whether it be Project Simulation or its PCB Layout share the knowledge!

Thanks to all members of Proteus Design Suite,

Big Dog!

Just joined today. Only a newbie to Proteus as well, just getting started having bought the level 1 setup.
Looking good, apart from teh rather terse instructions which are leaving me hanging in the air at times.

First problem I have is not having a simultion file for an IC (op amp). Little info on how to proceed, I guess that the next step is to contact Labcenter and get some more info.

Hi everyone, Having worked with Proteus for sometime now, I think I'm going to like it here.

ya u ryt we should share links those are help full in software design.................

Hi , I am a newbie

Hi!!!
I am Arun... Having a 2 month experience with Proteus..
:)

HEllo everyone.! I am Rosemarie., still a student and i'm willing to learn Proteus. Any help would be much appreciated. thnX ;)

good job bigdogguru i was thinking about this that i can request to GULSON to start a new section only for specific for proteus simulation ideas and new models you win race by starting group at-least i will share some good thing here soon (may be people remember us good old day monkey brain and james)

regards
Fragrance

Hello everyone,
The name is Roy, i've been working with proteus for over 2,5 years now, and I'm exited to share any knowledge...
I have made various designs and I know the program very well.
Don't hesistate to ask some questions!!!

Hi everyone I'm Tom from Belfast, I have worked with Proteus on and off for a few years now, I am glad to find others using it hope to share and learn from you all.

Hi everyone, I am Attila, a student from Romania, Proteus is my favourite schematic simulator program, I have been working with this for a few years now. Proteus is the best! :)

Hi Everyone, It seems that the idea is good but the use of it is not going accordingly...
wanna do something to improve the sharing ?? Any Idea ???

Hello everyone, I am a newbie in proteus and I think this group will be a great help to me..

hi i am Melon i have a proteus version 7.9 where can i get some of the components like 2SC945 trany

hii..friends...i am new to proteous pcb

actually i am using proteous for simulation purpose...but now i want to create pcb of that same simulation circuit.
i mean is there any direct way to draw/create a pcb of that particular simulation circuit??

Hi...
I am ISMAIL... Leaving in Mumbai. INDIA... Any kind of Simulation I need to do I always trying to use PORTEUS ...
Its A great software.... :smile:

Ismail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back