Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Welcome to the Proteus Design Suite Group, Please Introduce Yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hardik.patel... you can use the product called ARES of proteus... and its easy just simulate your circuit after connecting all the components.. and click the right site red button or go to { tools ==>> net list to ARES} it will export your file to ARES.... ther you can place the components at the place you want and the you can use the tool to draw the trace or you can go for the option Auto Router in tools menu

I am working on Proteus since last 3-4 months I found it pretty good.. I would love to learn new stuffs in Proteus thanks for making this group:)

Good job, I m also interested like that, jibran is student and working on proteus as a beginner

hi every one i am M Tech Graduate Join this group Recently

Regards,
Nageswar:lol:

Hello everyone I'm Jigar Patel from India.
I'm Freelance Embedded system designer and working on proteus since last 2 years.

Hi,

After some peregrination through other pcb design programs (Altium, DipTrace, Eagle, KiCad), I think Proteus might be what I'm looking for. Those other had quite steep learning curves or the tutorials were not exactly corresponding with what the programs should do.

The programs I used to design pcbs with were DOS, like Traxedit, which don't run with Windows 7, which is a pity because they were simple but very complete to use.

I found Isis quite intuitive, even if some tutorial might help with some basic questions. Now I'm designing the schematic, which I had made on Paint, and most programs now demand drawing the schematic first before doing the pcb.

If I need any help, with Isis or Ares, or tips on where to get certain things, where should I go?

Thanks!

Hello everybody.
I am Azdin from Algeria.
I've been using ISIS for about 4 years now ,and most of my simulated projects worked in practice. ISIS is my prefered.
I use MikroC to program my PICs and ISIS helped me a lot in correcting and debbuging the programs.
But when I design a PCB I prefer using Eagle (because I know it better than ARES,I think.)

Yes, Here is bacon, from the china, as your guys konw,china has a strong electronic market, in general, for consumer electronics productions, we have many largest requirements
But we have some advantages, for example, we have a low cost, good quality, steady deliver etc. so if your guys wanna to PCBs,Pls feel free to contact me,Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back