Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Websites with land patterns for PCB components

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roel

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I'm currently working on my first full-SMD PCB.
In the past I used some electrolytic capacitors like a 47µF/6V, 471µF/16V, 10µF/25V,.......in through hole version for my PCB's.
Now I'm looking for SMD versions. I need to know the size of the footprints. Are they standardized like the through hole versions. I'm looking for electrolytic capacitors, not tantalium. What size do such capacitors have? Which is the most know manufacturer of them? Is it Panasonic?

To provent this kind of problems in the future, does anyone know a good website with all kind of land patterns for PCB components?

Roel

capacitor footprints

I think it is not uncommon to draw your own footprint and library.

capacitor pcb footprint

Hi,
have a look here: h**p://www.elektroda.pl/eboard/viewtopic.php?t=29556&highlight=ipc

smd capacitor footprint

But one must have a good reference drawing before starting to design a footprint.
It not so difficult for IC's and less standard components but seems to be more difficult for me (SMD starter) for common components such as capacitors, coils, diodes,....

electrolytic capacitor footprint

quite common now are solid alliminium electrolytic caps with the same footprints as tants.
Case A, B, C, D, E.
These footprints are pretty standard and included in most pcb software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back