Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Websites explaining PCB manufacturing and the equipment required

Status
Not open for further replies.

hani51

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
anybody can give help about websites explaining PCB manufacturing and the equipment required
thanks

PCB manufacturing

It is really amazing what the search function can do. You should try it.

/pisoiu

hani51

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: PCB manufacturing

I don't know if your interest is in professional level or hobby level techniques
but you may have a look at https://www.circuitree.com

hani51

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
PCB manufacturing

Hi,

A great paper on HowTo.
**broken link removed**
Good luck.

PCB manufacturing

I am interrested in this method as well. But real problem for printer method is to remove paper .
I am thinking to find a liquid which dissolves the paper to avoid paper soaking and washing.
Does someone know acid capable to dissovle paper without damage to pcb copper and toner?

PCB manufacturing

Hi,

I have search google, and there isn’t a good way that I found. The closest one was using a chemical to dissolve paper in RV. But I don’t know how this works.
Another way I can think of, is by building a small dish washer for the board. The jets will break the paper much faster then just letting it sit in the tub and wait for the paper to get soft…
If you find any other way, let me know.
Good luck.

Best way is in the paper. I tried photo paper and it worked but was hard to remove from the copper. I tried magazine paper that worked and was easy to get off but I wanted something cleaner because I did not to ruin my printer. I went to Office gloss paper, it is clean and works just as good as photo paper and cost a lot less. It only takes about a minute to soak off the papper in warm water.
gogo

**broken link removed**

you could try PVA paper, It is used for printing patterns for sewing, It disolves in water. I've used it several times now and it works ok. It does leave some fibers so its not perfect. its sold under a number of names - Paper Solvy is what I have.
**broken link removed** around 1 USD/sheet

You might also try the pulsar paper. It's expensive but is fairly easy to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back