Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Webench design in LTSpice issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowman1710

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys,

Im trying to simulate this design in LT spice from a webench design. I have already done a low pass filter and it works fine but when i go to use this on LTspice it doesnt run. I think im a bit confused with whether ive wired the Vcm and Vcm1 right, any ideas/ pointers whats wrong with this?

WEBENCH.PNG

ltspice.PNG

There is no established bias voltage on the Vcm1 net (the one connected to R18, R24, and R28).

What do you mean by "established" bias voltage?

Hi,

there is no reference voltage for VCM1 net. Try to provide the ref voltage for that net.

Attachments

• ltspice.PNG
    ltspice.PNG
    14.4 KB · Views: 73
  • ltspice.PNG
    ltspice.PNG
    15.2 KB · Views: 64

What do you mean by "established" bias voltage?
What do you think is the meaning of Vcm1 and Vcm labels in the original Filter Designer schematic? Names for floating circuit nodes? Vcm1 must be obviously connected to a voltage source or a bypassed voltage divider, Vcm at least to a sufficient large bypass capacitor, or shorted to Vcm1.

Status
Not open for further replies.